Sunday 23 November 2014

Finished cushion cover...

now I can't wait for the pack of Cosy colours that I am hoping to get for Christmas so that I can start the real thing!
 

 
This cushion cover came together fantastically quickly and is my practice run at Lucy's treble crochet blanket that I can't wait to have a go at.
 
This was a plain cushion sitting on the sofa just asking to be covered. 


I crocheted a piece the right width from lots of leftovers of wool that were in my basket and then wrapped it around the cushion and closed it up using single crochet.


 
 
Originally I had planned to then turn it the other way out, if you know what I mean, but I liked the single crochet on the outside and the way it made a kind of ridged edge.
 

 
I tired to get a close up picture of this to show you but as you can see the camera kept focussing on the rain drops on the window!!

No comments: