Wednesday 3 December 2014

Work in progress..


 
I am making a scarf using a favourite pattern called the Scrapadelic Scarf
on a blog called Crochet in Colour.

It is a very simple pattern but I think it's really effective and the half double crochet stitches make a warm scarf that isn't too holy if you know what I mean.
The fact that the ends are used to plat into braids
and therefore there is no need to darn them in, is a bonus in my book.
It also rolls up into a lovely squishy roll that is easy to wrap,
but I'll show you what I mean when it's done!
 
The wool I've used is Merino Blend DK by King Cole
 and the shades are Cranberry, Olive and Bronze Green.
 

 
I also just had to do another quick yarnbomb because our neighbour put out a second sign and that was just too much of a challenge!
 

 
This time I went for the festive look.

No comments: